Company originally founded as Drehsen & Dreesbach in 1932.
The first DEDE 400 machine is produced.
A new alliance was formed between Bikoma and Curt G. Joa, Inc., allowing the two companies to share technology and market information.
Bikoma officially became a "Joa Company". Now 100 percent owned by Curt G. Joa, Inc., Bikoma can utilize a global network of engineers and technicians, improving development, service and increasing its global market.